Manage your BasicTalk service and features in your BasicTalk Online Account. There is no need to register and nothing you need to do to set up your Online Account. It was automatically created when you signed up for BasicTalk service. Your Online Account is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To sign in to your Online Account, you need your 10-digit BasicTalk phone number and your password, which you selected when you signed up for service. If you do not remember your password, you can reset it.
Sign in to Your Online Account
Reset Forgotten Password
- Click Reset Your Password.
- Enter your:
- Username or 10-digit BasicTalk phone number (numbers only)
- 5 digit zip code for your account
- Verification word
- Click Send.
- If your three Security Questions are not set, you will be sent an email with a link and instructions on how to reset your password. The link expires in 24 hours.
- If your three Security Questions are set, you can optionally select to correctly answer two of the Security Questions to reset your password immediately.
Change Current Password
Unlock Online Account
Your Online Account is locked after three consecutive unsuccessful attempts to sign in. It will unlock after 30 minutes and you can try again.
Online Account Tabs
View some of the functions available in your Online Account.
- Change your phone number
- Set up Voicemail
- Turn features on and off
- Listen to your Voicemail messages
- View your call activity
Billing & Payment
- View the details of your current billing statement and the estimated charges to date
- View the date of your next scheduled payment (bill cycle date)
- View payment history
- Update your payment method
- Print or download your current billing statement
- View past billing statements
- Change your Password
- Change your Username
- Update your billing or shipping address
- Update your email address
- Change your Security PIN
- Change your Security Questions
- If you needed to Reset Your Password, note the following:
- The link in the reset email expires in 24 hours.
- Your current password is no longer valid; you must use the link in the email to set a new password.
- If you receive multiple emails, the latest email contains the valid link.
- If you do not receive an email, the email address in your account might be incorrect.
- Confirm that your 911 Address is accurate so that emergency services can easily find your home in case of an emergency. You can check and update your 911 Address from the BasicTalk Box & 911 Settings tab under Features & Settings on your Summary page.